- Cris Sgrott had an unfortunate time-management disaster this week – making her late for the episode recording. But as they say – “Every dark cloud has a silver lining…” and her ‘dark’ day, brought about this week’s episode discussion where Cris and Deb come up with some really helpful advice about how to tackle bad days and moving on from them. The key being, to remain focused on the things that are going well and working on the problematic things one at a time to avoid feeling overwhelmed.
- Can you really do it all? Difficulties with managing all the elements of life
- How to pick what you spend your time on, on a daily basis
- Randi Zuckerberg’s book
- How to manage your whole life – 2 simple things to do now
- Do you have an anchor?
- How to fix bad habits and create change in your life
- Meditation apps