In this episode, Deb and Cris dig into a listener question submitted through their survey form (link below in “Resources”). The question centers on using sticky notes to write to-do lists. Cris and Deb go through the pros and cons of sticky notes and share some stories about clients who were extreme sticky note users and savers. They also offer some tools and solutions to stop the chaos and help you keep track of those little pieces of paper.
- What is ‘junk’ to an organizer?
- Do you have to stop using sticky notes to capture your to-dos?
- Ways to organize your note and find them easily
- Apps + digital notebooks to help you save and organize all your notes
- How to name your digital lists so you can find them quickly
- Tech tools and their assistance in naming files
- Show us what you’re using for your tasks!
- Have a question or hot topic you want us to cover? SHARE IT: https://bit.ly/PLPQuestions
- Listen to the PLP Time & Task Management Episode: https://bit.ly/TaskTimeMgt
- Tag us on IG to show what you’re using for your task list! https://instagram.com/ProductivityLuv
FOLLOW PRODUCTIVITY LOVERS:
CONNECT WITH CRIS & DEB:
Cris’ Website — Organizing Maniacs https://organizingmaniacs.com/
Deb’s Website — D. Allison Lee https://dallisonlee.com/
Cris on Instagram https://instagram.com/theorgmaniacs
Deb on Instagram https://instagram.com/dallisonlee