Author and podcaster Chris Brogan (“The Backpack Show”) begins each year by selecting 3 words with which he frames all of his activities and choices for the year. Deb and Cris disclose their three chosen words for 2023 (Deb has only found 2 so far), share how they chose these particular words, and what they mean to each other personally.
You’ll hear how these words will help them frame decisions and choices that they make, how they will say yes or no to projects, and how choosing three words can help you be more productive by shaping the rest of your activities throughout the year (especially if 2023 hasn’t turned out the way you planned so far).
- Personal update and a note about ChatGPT
- Chris Brogan – chooses three words each year to frame his perspective
- Deb and Cris’ 3 words
- How can three words help you be more productive?
- Chris Brogan: My 3 Words (YouTube: https://bit.ly/3nF8ZLx | Blog Post: https://bit.ly/3m14jz4)
- Book: Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun and Be Your Own Person https://amzn.to/3Mktzei
- Books by Jon Acuff: https://acuff.me/books/
FOLLOW PRODUCTIVITY LOVERS:
CONNECT WITH CRIS & DEB:
Cris’ Website — Organizing Maniacs https://organizingmaniacs.com/
Deb’s Website — D. Allison Lee https://dallisonlee.com/
Cris on Instagram https://instagram.com/theorgmaniacs
Deb on Instagram https://instagram.com/dallisonlee