Today we go back in time to remember a moment where Deb felt like she went off the rails a little bit with her emotions after a particularly negative interaction with a plumber at her home during renovations.
We talk about what she did to deal with those emotions, both in that moment and throughout the minutes and hours after in order to remain productive. We also answer our very first listener question.
- The “Poopy Plumber” story
- Ways to deal with emotions when trying to be productive
- Coping strategies to help you in difficult moments
- Listener question answered: How to become “Magically Productive”
- Submit Your Questions https://bit.ly/PLPQuestions
- Productivity Lovers Website https://productivitylovers.com/
- Productivity Lovers Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ProductivityLovers
- Organizing Maniacs Website https://organizingmaniacs.com/
- Deb Lee’s Website https://dallisonlee.com/
- Productivity Lovers on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/productivityluv/
- Cris Sgrott on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/theorgmaniacs
- Deb Lee on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/dallisonlee/