We jump right into Cris’ recent close encounter with a major pet peeve: constant reminders! We also try to figure out why we, as a society, now need to be reminded about every appointment — often several times. We discuss the vicious cycle that seems to require multiple texts, emails, phone calls, and nudges all in an effort to get us to show up where we’re supposed to be when we’re supposed to be there.
As you know, we love all things related to productivity, and today’s chat makes us question whether reminders help or hinder our ability to get things done — and more importantly, to simply be responsible.
- The problem with the constant need for reminders
- Are reminders even necessary?
- Learning to be responsible – where it starts
- What reminders mean to Cris and Deb
- Are people who need reminders irresponsible?
- Has technology made us more reliant on reminders?
- Productivity Lovers Website https://productivitylovers.com/
- Productivity Lovers on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ProductivityLovers
- Organizing Maniacs (Free Training Fridays) https://organizingmaniacs.com/online-diy/free-training-fridays/
- Deb Lee’s Website https://dallisonlee.com/