In today’s episode, we analyze another Netflix home organization show! We had great fun chatting about Marie Kondo’s Netflix show a few weeks ago, so we’re doing it again today with the show “The Home Edit.”
Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin are the dynamic duo behind this series and the founders of the home organization business behind it. They always end up with beautiful-looking homes and spaces – real eye-candy for us productivity lovers.
But is what they do organizing or containerizing? Do they help clients keep too much stuff? Does it matter?
We have all the questions! We also talk about the similarities and differences between this show and “Tidying up with Marie Kondo.” And we share our personal opinions on whether the method they use is sustainable or not – especially for people with kids.
- Introduction to the Home Edit
- Following rules?
- Knowing your organization limitations
- The Home Edit vs Marie Kondo’s approach
- Final thoughts on the Home Edit
- How important is maintenance after you have gotten your space organized?
- Productivity Lovers Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ProductivityLovers
- Organizing Maniacs (Free Training Fridays) https://organizingmaniacs.com/online-diy/free-training-fridays/
- Deb Lee’s Website https://dallisonlee.com/
- The Home Edit Website (Episodes) https://www.thehomeedit.com/shop-the-netflix-episodes/
- Marie Kondo Website https://konmari.com/
- Productivity Lovers Website https://productivitylovers.com/