In this latest episode, we share our thoughts on the KonMari method of organizing. This is the method that was conceptualized by Marie Kondo — the now famous, Japanese organizing queen.
She has gained much of her popularity, thanks to two best-selling books and starring in the Netflix reality series, “Tidying Up with Marie Kondo.” And it’s this series that gets us chatting about how much of what you see is real, and how much is simply produced for entertainment value.
The premise of the KonMarie method is “Does it Spark Joy?” and we discuss how legitimate that is as an organization method theory.
- Marie Kondo – Netflix Show
- Marie Kondo’s Books
- Types of people and organizing styles
- Is an organized space a productive space?
- The benefits of having an organizing system
- Will you get the same results as the people who use the KonMari Method?
- Marie Kondo – The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Marie Kondo – Spark Joy
- Tidying up with Marie Kondo Netflix Trailer
- The KonMari method
- Productivity Lovers Facebook
- Michael McIntyre – People with kids have NO IDEA!
- Organizing Maniacs (Free Training Fridays)
- Deb’s Website