The Productivity Lovers, Cris and Deb are back in this – their first official episode of Productivity Lovers! They talk through a few interesting points to consider if you are struggling to manage your time and regularly end your day with unfinished tasks. They point out how to use distractions to your advantage and share some valuable resources, tips and tools that may help you get the most out of your day and ensure that you are able to plan better and accomplish your goals with time to spare.
Cris and Deb are both specialists in productivity and helping people become more organized in their day-to-day life. They have many years of experience between them that make them fantastic mentors in this regard. Managing your time and tasks better will relieve stress and in turn improve your quality of life – what’s not to love about that?
- The relationship between task- and time management
- Focus on your energy – not the task
- Figure out how long certain tasks take you to complete
- Track time
- The difference between task- and time management
- Helpful tools to use
- The Importance of developing time awareness
- Productivity Lovers Facebook
- Organizing Maniacs (Free Training Fridays)
- Time Tracking Worksheet
- The Power of When (Book)
- When (Book)